Spanish Fork, Utah
1.3K views 27 comments

I had an agreement with Plastic resource group(PRG), to build a prototype for me.The first phase of his bid was for $10,050.00 and a time frame of 20 business days.

He received and cashed my check for $10,050.00 on May 6, 2010. Tyler said work would begin immediately. On May 19 I sent an email asking for a status report. On June 22, 2010 I received an email saying that they hadn't started yet and would be starting work now and a revised schedule of completion of phase one on July 23, 2010.

At this point the 20 days to complete the phase, as outlined in their bid had already passed. I called and emailed numerous times throughout this timeframe, and was always told "we're working on it, we want things right so we won't hurry". When I started complaining heavily I was told various dates those parts of the phase would be completed. Not one of those dates was ever met!

As of today phase one has not been completed to my satisfaction and PRG has refused to correct the issue or refund the money.I have every email, agreement, and complete phone logs outlining this issue in full

Had an Experience with Plastic Resource Group?

Comments

#1341956

This company is really messed up.After weeks of delay, a call, a quote, and then nothing.

I accepted the quote but yet no response from them, its been months now.Does any person know any other company I can contact?

Rafael Rivera
Hopewell Junction, New York, United States #1319209

i had the same exact horrible experience i payed out 13,200 got nothing but a trash result at the end and got stuck with a half of prototype, literally.

1816

Don't use them.Believe the reviews.

We worked with them on what was an easy project should have taken a month or so and was projected at most to be a 3 month project. Almost a year later the project was done and it was such *** work that we can not use it to go into production. So a year wasted in terms of time and money with this company. I would have been better off not doing business with them.

The owner will lie but the product is ***.

RUN!!(We used them in 2016)

LaRoy
to 1816 #1345365

Hello, I am thinking about using them. So you recommend I don't?

Annonyous

Please does anyone know of any prototyping company that can deliver? I am really disappointing with all these bad reviews. I just just submitted mine last week to PRG and I guess it is still not late to star afresh with someone else .

I had the same result with PRG. Poor communication, poor quality, and project was never completed. I wish I had done more research on PRG and Tyler before hiring this garbage company.

tim

Very similar to my issues with them. STAY AWAY FROM PRG.

Excited_Inventor

Thank you all for your reviews!I live in NJ and was about to pull the trigger and get a quote from PRG, currently patent pending and wanted to get a working prototype done...but if its one thing I've learned in life...most times various different people don't all tell the same lie...I think I'll try to find someone local that has a better reputation.

Thanks for saving me from something I may have regretted.Good to do your homework!

Bane
to Excited_Inventor #775736

We are working with them now and no problems.Do some more research, there are a few people that did some huge flame jobs on the company.

One of them was resolved, another was a lady who was dishonest with PRG and they ended the relationship.

Contact the AG, BBB and all those places.Do not just rely on message boards where anyone can post, even my :grin

Jules
to Bane Newark, New Jersey, United States #1235757

I'm talking to them now about using them for my project and I'm really upset about all these bad reviews!!!!I was really excited and they seemed to get exactly what I want and I feel comfortable with them but now I'm afraid.

Reading your message gives me hope tho.Do you mind me asking what stage your at and if all has gone well?