I just finished writing a text message to Tyler Harrel.I am writing this complaint after numerous attempts to work this out.

We bagan this process on June 7, 2012. The project was supposed to take approximately 16 weeks. Not only did they exceed that by 16 weeks before we received anything at all, but what we did receive was a very unprofessional "email" with some drawings and generic descriptions. Definitely not $12,000 worth of work.

At this point, Tyler began targeting us for the prototype project. We felt we were this much invested and needed it finished. He asked us for another $4,800. After much anticipation and some very much apprehension, we decided to take the risk and let them finish.

He agreed to revise the portfolio and deliver a completed package with the prototype. This was supposed to take 6 weeks. We are now into the prototype phase by 3 months and counting. Every deadline he has given us, has been exceeded!

He has not done anything that he told us he would. At one point, he told us that he would be in the shop "personally" working on our project! That never happened! At this point, I'm not sure what we are going to do.

We are into this project for almost $17,000 and we have NOTHING to show for it!IF they resolve this, I WILL update, but at this point, I do not have my hopes up!

Had an Experience with Plastic Resource Group?

Comments

Little quick to judgment I see?

Texarkana, Texas, United States #691657

We received the prototype from PRG and moving on to manufacturing. Please disregard the above complaint.